|Net Worth||$40 million|
|Date of Birth||October 30, 1948|
Timothy B. Schmit is a musician, songwriter, and vocalist who has been active in the music industry since the early 1970s. Over the course of his career, he has released numerous solo albums and performed with some of the biggest names in music. Schmit’s net worth is estimated to be $40 million, making him one of the richest musicians in the world. Here, we take a closer look at Schmit’s wealth and how he amassed it.
Timothy B Schmit Biography:
Timothy B. Schmit is an American musician, singer, and songwriter best known as a founding member of the Eagles.
Born in Oakland, California, Schmit started his musical career in the early 1960s as a folk singer in coffeehouses. In 1971 he formed the Eagles with Glenn Frey, Don Henley, Bernie Leadon, and Randy Meisner. The Eagles went on to become one of the most successful rock groups of all time, selling over 150 million albums worldwide.
Schmit has released three solo albums: Playin' It Cool (1982), Timothy B. Schmit (1990), and Leap of Faith (2001). He has also been a featured vocalist on recordings by Elton John, James Taylor, Crosby, Stills & Nash, and Linda Ronstadt.
Timothy B Schmit Personal Life:
Schmit has been married three times. His first marriage was to Maren Jensen from 1976 to 1980. He then married Suzanne Dyer in 1982, with whom he has two children: Christopher and Caitlin. The couple divorced in 1999. Schmit’s third marriage is to Jean Schmit, with whom he has one child, a son named Austin.
Timothy B Schmit Professional Career:
Timothy b Schmit has had an extensive and successful professional career that has spanned over four decades. Schmit’s music career began in 1966 when he joined the group forc stable, which released two albums before breaking up in 1968. In 1969, Schmit joined Poco, with whom he recorded six studio albums between 1970 and 1974. After leaving Poco in 1974, Schmit became a member of Eagles from 1977 until 1980, during which time the band released three studio albums, including their commercial breakthrough album “Hotel California.” following his departure from Eagles in 1980, Schmit released four solo albums between 1982 and 1990. In 1994, he re-joined Eagles and has been touring and recording with them ever since.
Timothy B Schmit Facts:
- Timothy B. Schmit was born on October 30, 1947 in Fort Dodge, Iowa.
- He is a bassist and vocalist, best known for his work with the Eagles.
- Schmit also has a successful solo career, and has released five albums.
- He was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of the Eagles in 1998.
- Schmit is married to singer-songwriter Marie Anne Greenup, and the couple have two children together.
How Old is Timothy B Schmit?
Timothy b Schmit is 73 years old
Timothy B Schmit Net Worth:
Timothy b Schmit’s net worth is $40 million.
Timothy B Schmit Height:
Timothy b Schmit is 6 feet 0 inches tall.
Is Timothy b Schmit Single?
No, Timothy b Schmit is not single.
Timothy B Schmit Achievements:
- Timothy B. Schmit is an American musician, singer, and songwriter best known as a bassist, vocalist and co-founder of the Eagles.
- He has earned several awards for his work with the Eagles, including five Grammy Awards, two American Music Awards and four Multi-Platinum certified albums.
- Schmit also released two solo albums in the 1980s.
- He has sold over 20 million records worldwide as a solo artist.
Timothy B Schmit Social Media:
- Twitter account is with the user name of timothybschmit
- Instagram account is with the user name of timothybruceschmit
Timothy B Schmit Hobbies:
Schmit’s hobbies include playing golf, fishing and spending time with his family.
Timothy B Schmit Education:
He later transferred to Cerritos College, where heHe attended San Lorenzo High School in San Lorenzo, California. Timothy B. Schmit attended San Diego State University, where he studied music.
Timothy B Schmit Relationship Status:
Timothy B. Schmit is married to Marie Anne Greenup, and the couple have two children together.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Many Cars Does Timothy B Schmit Have?
Timothy b Schmit has two cars.
How Much Money Does Timothy B Schmit Make Year?
Timothy b Schmit makes $7 million a year.