|Net Worth||$500 million|
|Date of Birth||19 March 1980|
Introduction Theo Von:
Theo Von is a comedian, writer, producer, director, actor, public speaker, and a regular contributor to The New York Times Magazine. He has appeared in several films and TV shows including “30 Rock” and “How I Met Your Mother”. His book is titled ‘The Unspeakable’ and was published in July 2012.
How old is Theo Von?
Theo Von was born on 19 March 1980 and he is 41 years old.
Theo Von Personal life/Biography:
Theo Von’s parents are Roland Achilles and Gina Capitani. His father was 70 years old when Theo was born. To date, Theo Von has worked in the Hollywood entertainment industry, and his artwork has been released in English-language films. He is the host of the Last Weekend poster with the host of The King and The Sting podcast with fellow comedian Brendan Schaub. Theo has appeared several times in Joe Rogan’s podcast, Joe Rogan Experience, regularly in Joey Diaz’s The Church of What’s Happening Now, and has been voted the guest of the year for The Fighter and The Kid by TFATK listeners both in 2017 and -2018.
Also Read About the Net Worth of: Dan Harris
Theo Von Education:
Theo Von graduated from Mandeville High School in Mandeville, Louisiana. He later moved to Louisiana State University for a while. He also studied at Loyola University New Orleans, University of Arizona, College of Charleston, and Santa Monica College. In 2011, Von received his bachelor’s degree from the University of New Orleans.
Theo Von Professional Career:
Theo Von has been seen in many movies like The Last Witch Hunter, The Last Witch Hunter (Season 2), The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, The Twilight, and Saga Breaking Dawn Season 2. He has also acted in TV series like The Originals, Eureka, Grimm, and The Vampire Diaries. In 2011, Theo Von has also done a part in the movie The Hunger Games.
Theo Von Net Worth:
Theo Von has an estimated net worth of $500 million. He has earned his net worth through his acting career.
Theo Von Salary:
As an actor, Theo Von earns $8,000 plus per month.
Theo Von Height:
Theo Von is 5 feet 11 inches (1.55meters) and weighs 158 lbs (72kg).
Also Read About the Net Worth of: Rauw Alejandro
Is Theo Von Relationship Status Single/Married?
Theo Von is still single.
Theo Von Achievements:
- In early 2011, Von began hosting a Yahoo online TV viewing event. Von hosted a hidden TBS Ngayo camera program, a manager created by Howie Mandel, in its three-sequel competition.
- During this time, Von began appearing in the cameo cast on TV series featuring - Inside Amy Schumer and Why? He has announced that he has lost interest in singing before, although he has reserved space for captains and sitcoms. He was unwilling to do certain things and always went against his plans for travel and podcasting.
- Theo can be featured in season 4 of Comedy Central This Is Not Happening, which premiered in March 2018. He also co-hosted The King and Sting with his friend, comedian Brendan Schaub.
- 2021 December 10 Theo Von, comedian, and podcaster, brings his Mouse Ride Return to The Cove at the River Spirit Casino Resort.
Theo Von Social Media:
- Twitter account is with the user name of @TheoVeon
- Instagram account is with the user name of Theo Von
- Facebook account is with the user name of Theo Von
Theo Von Hobbies:
- Theo Von loves reading books.
- Theo Von listening to rock music.
- Theo Von plays video games like League of Legends**.**
Theo Von Facts:
- Theo Von went to college after finishing high school He graduated from high school in 2009 and started college after that.
- Theo Von has stated that he is a self-confessed nerd. and World of Warcraft.
- Theo Von has a strong connection with the Philippines He has a strong connection with the Philippines. He speaks the language fluently.
- He is a self-taught photographer He has a passion for photography.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many cars does Theo Von have?
Koenigsegg CCXR, Bentley Continental GT Speed, Porsche 911 Carrera S.
How much money does Theo Von make a year?
Theo Von makes $100 thousand per year.