|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Date of Birth||27 August 1999|
Introduction Rod Wave:
Rod Wave is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, entrepreneur, and YouTuber, who is well known for his hit rape songs. He is one of the top rising rappers in the music industry, he has independently released many mixtapes.
How old is Rod Wave?
Rod Wave was born on August 27, 1999, in St. Petersburg, Pinellas County, Florida, United States, He is 22 years old as of 2022.
Rod Wave Personal life/Biography:
His real name is Rodarious Marcell Green, best known for his role as Rod Wave. He started doing a song within 5th grade that changed when his parents divorced. He attended Lakewood High School, and at the age of 7, his father was released from prison and bought a microphone and laptops. Rod was also arrested on a number of charges of buying stolen property and wearing concealed weapons. At that point, Rod turned around and was able to use these resources to start recording his song number. At first, he started a song that was only humorous, but later his maker forced him to release his songs.
Also Read About the Net Worth of: Carl Crawford
Rod Wave Education:
Rod Wave a Singer, songwriter, and rapper Rod Wave, is a 2017 graduate from Lakewood High School in St. Petersburg.
Rod Wave Professional Career:
Rod Wave’s first-ever show was at a strip club on a school night where he made around 500 dollars. He started his music career with many mixtapes but he came to the limelight by releasing his breakout song titled “Heartbreak Hotel” in 2016. The same year, Rod has released his songs including, Gambling”, “Think Too Much” and “Hunger Games”.
Rod Wave Net Worth:
Rod Wave has an estimated net worth of $3 million. He has earned his net worth through his music.
Rod Wave Salary:
As a Rapper, Rod Wave earns $ 40,000 per month.
Rod Wave Height:
Rod wave Height is 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm) and weighs 221 lbs (100kg).
Also Read About the Net Worth of: Dolph Ziggler
Is Rod Wave Relationship Status Single/Married?
Rod Wave is engaged.
Rod Wave Achievements:
Rod Wave is a partner with the following label channels, such as WORLDSTARHIPHOP, New Music Friday, Kodak Black, RAPSTAR, DatPiff, Rap Nation, Lyrical Lemonade, Lil Baby Official 4PF, HipHop Sounds, SyrebralVibes, RAPTRAX, PoloGVEVO, My Mixtapez, Rich The Kid, Vibe Music, RodWave, 1twinn, Rod Wave.
Rod Wave Social Media:
- Twitter account is with the user name of @rodwave
- Instagram account is with the user name of Rodwave
- Facebook account is with the user name of Rod Wave
Rod Wave Hobbies:
He loves to spend his free time doing different things like playing basketball, and football, going to the gym, fishing, swimming, and playing video games.
Rod Wave Facts:
- Rod Wave is known for his strong voice and incorporation of R&B and hip-hop. Green rose to fame with the 2019 single “Heart on Ice”, which went viral on YouTube and TikTok and peaked at number 25 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- Green’s debut album, Ghetto Gospel, peaked at number 10 on the US Billboard 200. His second album, Pray 4 Love, peaked at number two on the Billboard 200, and included his highest-charting song, “Rags2Riches.” His third album, Soulfly, was released on March 26, 2021.
- In early 2020, Green was involved in a near-fatal car accident causing internal brain bleeding and other injuries. He detailed this on the single “Through the Wire”, released in July 2020. Green is currently in a relationship with the mother of his 2 twin daughters, Kelsey H.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many cars does Rod Wave have?
Rod Wave has Chevrolet Corvette Stingray, Dodge Durango Srt Hellcat, Mercedes Maybach S680, Rolls-Royce Cullinan, Mercedes AMG GLE 63 S Coupe, Mercedes Benz Convertible, Infiniti Q60 Red Sport, and Volvo S90.
How much money does Rod Wave make a year?
Rod Wave makes **$ 300,000 +**million per year.