|Net Worth||$8 million|
|Date of Birth||27 April 1990|
Introduction K Camp:
K Camp is an American rapper from Atlanta, Georgia.
How old is K Camp?
K Camp was born on April 27, 1990, and he is 32 years old.
K Camp Personal life/Biography:
K Camp’s real name is Kristopher Campbell. He was born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia. K Camp’s mother passed away when he was just four years old, and he was raised by his father and grandmother. K Camp began writing music at the age of 14, inspired by Lil Wayne and T.I.
Also Read About the Net Worth of: Mike White
K Camp Education
K Camp attended Lithonia High School.
K Camp Professional Career:
In 2010, K Camp independently released his first mixtape, All Night Long. The mixtape was a success, and it led to K Camp being signed by Interscope Records in 2011.
K Camp’s debut studio album, Only Way Is Up, was released in 2015 and peaked at number seven on the US Billboard 200 chart. The album’s lead single, “Cut Her Off”, peaked at number 59 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart.
K Camp has released two more studio albums, RARE Sound (2018) and Kiss 5 (2019). His songs “Money Baby” and “Comfortable” have both been certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). K Camp has also been featured on songs by other artists, such as Lil Wayne, T.I., and Usher.
K Camp Net Worth:
K Camp’s net worth is estimated to be $8 million.
K Camp Salary:
K Camp earns approximately $60,000 per month.
K Camp Height:
K Camp is 6 feet tall and weighs 160 pounds.
Also Read About the Net Worth of: Dj Cassidy
Is K Camp Relationship Status Single/Married?
K Camp is currently in a relationship with his girlfriend, Jasmine Washington. The couple has one child together, a son named Kristopher Jr., who was born in 2019.
K Camp Achievements:
- In 2015, K Camp won the BET Hip Hop Award for Best New Artist.
- K Camp used to be a strip club DJ in Atlanta.
- He has his own clothing line called “Rare Sound.”
- K Camp’s music has been featured in television shows such as Power and Ballers, and in the film Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising.
K Camp Social Media:
- Twitter account is with the user K Camp of @kcamp
- Instagram account is with the user K Camp of kcamp
- Facebook account is with the user K Camp of K CAMP
K Camp Facts:
- K Camp’s mother passed away when he was just four years old.
- He was raised by his father and grandmother.
- K Camp began writing music at the age of 14, inspired by Lil Wayne and T.I.
- In 2010, K Camp independently released his first mixtape, All Night Long.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does K Camp have children?
Yes, K Camp has one child, a son named Kristopher Jr., who was born in 2019.
How much money does K Camp make a year?
K Camp’s estimated annual salary is $720,000.