|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Date of Birth||10 March 1962|
Introduction Jasmine Guy:
Jasmine Guy is an American actress, director, singer and dancer.
How old is Jasmine Guy?
Jasmine Guy was born on March 10, 1962 and she is 60 years old.
Jasmine Guy Personal life/Biography:
Born in Boston, Massachusetts, to an African-American father and a Portuguese-American mother, Jasmine Guy grew up in the affluent Collier Heights neighbourhood of Atlanta, Georgia, where she attended Northside Performing Arts High School. Her mother, Jaye Rudolph, was a high school teacher, and her father, Rev. William Vincent Guy, was a pastor at Friendship Baptist Church in Atlanta, which served as the first home at Spelman College; and was a college professor of philosophy and religion. At the age of 17, she moved to New York City to study dance at the Alvin Ailey American Dance Centre.
Also Read About the Net Worth of: K Camp
Jasmine Guy Education:
Jasmine Guy earns graduating from high school.
Jasmine Guy Professional Career:
Jasmine Guy began her career in 1982 with the television series ‘Fame,’ in which she portrayed a non-speaking role of a dancer. She made her Broadway debut in the revival of ‘The Wiz’ in 1984. In the ensuing years, she appeared in many television series and theatrical productions. She appeared in the TV series ‘The Equaliser’ and ‘A Different World’ before making her film debut in Spike Lee’s musical-drama film ‘School Daze’ in 1988. In the following year, she appeared in the movie ‘Harlem Nights’.
Her TV credits also include many guest appearances, most notably in ‘Melrose Place’ (1995) and ‘NYPD Blue’ (1995). She portrayed Roxy Harvey in the series ‘Dead Like Me’ (2003-04) and had a recurring role in ‘The Vampire Diaries’ (2009-14, 2017). Her film credits include roles in ‘Cats Don’t Dance’ (1997), ‘October Baby’ (2011), and ‘Big Stone Gap’ (2015). She has also appeared in several Broadway productions including ‘Leader of the Pack’, ‘Chicago’, and ‘Living Single’.
She directed the world premiere of the opera ‘I Dream’ in July 2010 and the play ‘The Colored Museum’ for True Colours in 2011. Also a singer, she released her self-titled debut album featuring three singles ‘Try Me’, ‘Just Want to Hold You’ and ‘Another Like My Lover’ in 1990.
Jasmine Guy Net Worth:
Jasmine Guy has a net worth of $4 million.
Jasmine Guy Salary:
Jasmine earns approximately $50,000 Plus per month.
Jasmine Guy Height:
Jasmine height is 1.67 metre and weight 130 Lbs.
Also Read About the Net Worth of: Adam Housley
Is Jasmine Guy Relationship Status Single/Married?
Yes, Jasmine Guy is married.
Jasmine Guy Achievements:
- Jasmine Guy is best known for her role of Whitley Gilbert in ‘A Different World’ (1987-93). She wrote three episodes and directed one along with acting in the series. She received four consecutive ‘NAACP Image Award’ for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series, from 1990 to 1993.
- Her debut R&B album named ‘Jasmine Guy’ (1990) peaked at #143 on the US Top 200 Album Chart and reached #38 on the Top R&B Albums chart. Her last single titled ‘Just Want to Hold You’ cracked the US Top 40 singles chart.
Jasmine Guy Social Media:
- Twitter account is with the user name of @TheJasmineGuy
- Instagram account is with the user name of @TheJasmineGuy
- Facebook account is with the user name of @JasmineGuyOfficial
Jasmine Guy Hobbies:
- Blues music.
Jasmine Guy Facts:
- Whitley Marion Gilbert-Wayne.
- A Different World Roxy Harvey.
- Dead Like Me Kayla Samuels.
- The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much money does Jasmine Guy make a year?
Jasmine Guy earns $600,000 per year.