|Net Worth||$10 million|
|Date of Birth||1977|
Introduction Evan Hafer:
Evan Hafer is the founder and CEO of Black Rifle Coffee Company.
How old is Evan Hafer?
Evan was born in 1977 and he is 46 years old.
Evan Hafer Personal life/Biography:
Evan spent his childhood in Northern Idaho. His parents encouraged him to hike in the mountains near their home along with his brother and sisters.He was a shy child; he remembered when he was six years old, he would play board games with his whole family even though he couldn’t read.
Also Read About the Net Worth of: Bob Dole
Evan Hafer Education:
Evan has not revealed his educational background.
Evan Hafer Professional Career:
Evan Hafer started his career as a U.S Army. He is a former member of the U.S military armed forces. After more than a decade, he took his position as a special forces soldier. Then he joined as a military contractor for the U.S. state department. He has worked for the United States Military for almost 20 years.
He was also sent on the mission to Afghanistan and Iraq. His attraction to coffee started in the year of 1997. In 2006, when his mission started in Afghanistan, he took some roasted coffee beans with him. Everyone likes it in the camp and they inspired Evan to run a business in this field.
Evan Hafer Net Worth:
Evan Hafer has an estimated net worth of $10 million.
Evan Hafer Salary:
Evan earns approximately $50,000 plus per month.
Evan Hafer Height:
Evan is 5 feet 6 inches(1.7 m) and weighs 169 Lbs(77 kg).
Also Read About the Net Worth of: Andrew Schulz
Is Evan Hafer Relationship Status Single/Married?
Yes, Evan Haffer is married.
Evan Hafer Achievements:
- Evan’s first achievements were recorded in the military when he joined the Army as an Infantryman.
- During this time, he started honing his coffee roasting skills while moving from Iraq and, later, Afghanistan. He got better at it with regular practice, so it didn’t come as a surprise to friends when he founded Black Rifle Coffee Company in 2014. The company has grown since and gained popularity as a veteran-owned coffee roastery.
- From a small company that started by selling “Freedom Roasted” coffee at a friend’s website, Even Hafer has done quite well for himself. The company now has a subscription service with more than 100,000 customers.
- In 2019 the company broke records by hitting a sales record of $80 million, which was more than double the $30 million target of the previous year. Also, Black Rifle Coffee Company products are sold across 1700 outlets nationwide.
Evan Hafer Social Media:
- Twitter account is with the user name of @EvanHafer
- Instagram account is with the user name of @EvanHafer
- Facebook account is with the user name of @EvanHafer
Evan Hafer Facts:
- Evan Hafer is desirous about the outdoors. In January, 2021, he was appointed by the Board of Directors in the Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation.
- He loves mountains instead of the ocean.
- Whenever he is free, he loves to do some maths and go through calculations.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much money does Evan Hafer make a year?
Evan earns approximately $600k per year.