|Net Worth||$1.2 billion|
|Date of Birth||March 22, 1948|
Although Andrew Lloyd Webber is primarily known as a successful composer, he also has a considerable net worth. Lloyd Webber’s wealth comes from a variety of sources, including his music composing, theater production, and other business ventures. Despite having a high net worth, Lloyd Webber is not one to flaunt his riches. In fact, he is often quite humble about his accomplishments. Read on to learn more about Andrew Lloyd Webber’s net worth and how he acquired it.
Andrew Lloyd Webber Biography:
Andrew Lloyd Webber was born on March 22, 1948, in London, England. He is a composer of musical theatre and a producer. He has won three Tony Awards, the Grammy Award for Best Musical Theater Album, seven Olivier Awards (equivalent to the Tony Awards), and the Golden Globe Award for Best Original Score.
He wrote his first musical at age 6 and attended the Royal College of Music where he studied with Sir Frederick Ashton. His first professional production was The Likes of Us (1965). In 1967 he composed the music for Jesus Christ Superstar which became an international hit. Other notable works include Evita (1979), Cats (1981), The Phantom of the Opera (1988) and Starlight Express (1984).
Andrew Lloyd Webber Personal Life:
Andrew Lloyd Webber married Sarah Brightman in 1984, and they had two children together. They divorced in 1990. He married his second wife, Madeleine Gurdon, in 1991 and they have three children together.Lloyd Webber has been knighted by both Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Charles. He has also been awarded the Kennedy Center Honors and the Prince of Asturias Award for the Arts.
Andrew Lloyd Webber Professional Career:
Andrew Lloyd Webber is an English composer of musical theatre, as well as a record producer and singer. He has composed some of the most popular and successful musicals of all time, including Jesus Christ Superstar, Evita, Cats, The Phantom of the Opera, and School of Rock.
Andrew Lloyd Webber Facts:
- Andrew Lloyd Webber has a net worth of $1.2 billion.
- He is the only composer to have three musicals run for more than 10 years on Broadway.
- He has composed some of the most popular and successful musicals of all time, including Jesus Christ Superstar, Evita, Cats, The Phantom of the Opera, and School of Rock.
- He was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II in 1992 for his contributions.
How Old is Andrew Lloyd Webber?
Andrew Lloyd Webber is 74 years old.
Andrew Lloyd Webber Net Worth:
Andrew Lloyd Webber’s net worth is $1.2 billion
Andrew Lloyd Webber Salary:
Andrew Lloyd Webber’s salary is $40 million.
Andrew Lloyd Webber Height:
Andrew Lloyd Webber is 6 feet tall.
Is Andrew Lloyd Webber Single?
No, Andrew Lloyd Webber is married.
Andrew Lloyd Webber Achievements:
- He has won numerous awards for his work, including seven Tonys,Three Grammys, an Oscar (for Best Original Song), a Golden Globe (Best Original Score), and a British Academy Film Award (Best Original Song).
- He was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II in 1992 for his contributions to music.
- In December 2017, it was announced that he would be receiving a Special Tony Award for Lifetime Achievement in the Arts.
Andrew Lloyd Webber Social Media:
- Twitter account is with the user name of OfficialALW
- Instagram account is with the user name of andrewlloydwebber
Andrew Lloyd Webber Hobbies:
His hobbies include playing tennis and golf.
Andrew Lloyd Webber Education:
He attended the Royal College of Music where he studied with Sir Frederick Ashton.
Andrew Lloyd Webber Relationship Status:
Andrew Lloyd Webber is married to Madeleine Gurdon.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Andrew Lloyd Webber's Net Worth?
Andrew Lloyd Webber has a net worth of $1.2 billion.
What Is Andrew Lloyd Webber's Ethnicity?
He is English.